Five years of blogging has produced over 200 recipes and many nutrition, culinary and health tips on MyPlate2Yours. About a year ago, I envisioned a website to make it super easy to find what you are looking for on my site. So as promised earlier this summer, the website I have dreamed of is finally finished! HOORAY! What this means for you is:
- Easy-to-find recipes: organized by category and catalogued with photos
- MyTips4You page filled with nutrition, culinary and health tips
- Updated cooking class & event calendar
- A brand new video launching a new series of Myplate2yours cooking videos
- And so much more… so PLEASE check it out at www.myplate2yours.com
Attention wordpress followers: I will no longer be using my wordpress blog for updates, it will come from my new website. So, please subscribe to my website (on the ‘About’ page) so you won’t miss the latest information from MyPlate2Yours!
I have many people to thank for making this new website a reality! First, my incredible summer intern and rising nutritionist, Hailey; Jen & Joie (a.k.a. the Dynamic Duo) at Sunset6 Web Design; and Kelly at Kelly Swartz Photography for the beautiful food photos! And thank you to my friends, family and followers who have encouraged and inspired me over these past five years. It’s been a fun journey and I am excited for what’s ahead!